Rules and regulations
Parents are expected to co-operate with the school so that every student may derive maximum benefit from the education process.
Co-operation in certain specific areas, listed below is the minimum expected.
- Please read the rules listed in the diary and ensure that your child conforms to those rules.
- Check the diary and look in to the following:
- Absent and Late Coming Record.
- Teacher's Remarks Record.
- Notices and Circulars.
- Discipline, Uniform & Personal Appearance Record.
- Parents or Guardians are requested to take prior permission from the Principal if they desire to meet their children during school hours.
- In case parents/Guardians are willing to visit the school campus, they should come with ID card issued by the school, without the ID card they will not be allowed inside the campus.
- No pupil should wear any expensive jewellery. Loss of any such article will not be the responsibility of the School.
- Pupil must adhere to the rules and regulations of the School, failing which they are liable to suspension or expulsion.
- Parents need to visit the website on a regular basis to keep themselves updated of the school activities.
- Pupils must attend school regularly. Attendance on the reopening day after each vacation is compulsory.
- Leave notes are to be written in the columns provided for this purpose in the school diary. Reasons for leave should be specified clearly.
- Pupils are required to wear prescribed school uniform while attending school.
- Pupils are always expected to be polite in speech and courteous in manner. Neatness and cleanliness in dress and person will always be insisted on.
- Students will not be allowed to write the next test or exam, if the parents fail to collect their son's report card on the day of the Parent Teachers Meeting.
- Parents must collect the progress report of their children on the dates specified in the school calendar.
- Boy's hair should not be long enough to come over the shirt collar or over the ears.
- Girl's hair should look well- groomed and modest.
- Hair should be plaited in two and tied up if it is more than should length.
- Ribbons and clips, if used should be blue in color.
- No special decoration of hair is allowed.
- No make-up is allowed.
- Finger rings, bangles and jewellery- not allowed
Finger nails- neither to be painted nor allowed to grow long.
Monday to Friday: Lower K.G: 9:00 a.m 01:00 p.m Upper K.G to IVth 9:00 a.m 3:00 p.m
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m 1:00 p.m & 2:00 p.m 3:00 p.m