"Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is as of such a nature as to demand thinking: learning naturally results".
Through our value based Holistic education we nurture all round development of the pupils by inculcating Spiritual and Intellectual values.
Spiritual and moral values
- Appreciation and gratitude towards the Creator.
- Faith in God and belief in prayer.
- Courage to speak the truth and stand by one's conviction with honesty.
- Acceptance of oneself and others.
- Respect and tolerance for all religions/views.
- Simplicity in demeanour and attitude.
- Respect self and fellow citizens.
- Concern and care for the less fortunate around.
- Politeness and courtesy.
- Develop a taste for reading.
- Ability to reason and think independently.
- Identifying and developing of one's talents and abilities.
- Quest for knowledge.
- Determination and Perseverance to do one's best.